Hurghada That wonderful place which you can spend the rest of you life in safe & relaxtion
Nightlife and warm weather. Daily temperature hovers round 30 °C (86 °F) most of the year, during July and August temperatures reach over 40 °C (104 °F). Many Europeans have chosen Hurghada for their regular Holidays & investment, specially during the Winter season and spend their Christmas and New Year holidays in the city.
Hurghada stretches for about 36 kilometers (22 mi) along the seashore, and it does not reach far into the surrounding desert. The resort is a destination for Egyptian tourists from Cairo, the Delta and Upper Egypt, as well as package holiday tourists from Europe. Today Hurghada counts 248,000 inhabitants and is divided into:
- El Ahyaa and El Helal, the northern part; ( Your can check here some live video for this place )
- El Dahar (Downtown) is the old part & the original people her ( you can find live video here )
- El-Sekalla is the city center; it is so near form each place it is the heart of the city now, the transportation must go throw it ( live video here to see it in real )
- El Kawsar is the modern part, we have 2 El-Kawsar area the old & the new but both in the same place you can easy to reach you direction , also the Banks area it is so near form El-Kawsar , Airport road, Moubark2 it is good place to enjoy some cafes, oriental restaurants and modern also just open new in the area in the end of 2017, if you like to rent apartment with be good chose for you ( here short live video for the main road in El-Kawser )
- El Mamsha (Village road) is pedestrian road stretching over 4 km.also El Mamsha is not far away from El-Kawsar, have an abundance of cafes restaurants, kids area to enjoy, Esplanade mall have also cafes & shops for brands
With us you will know to BRING WHAT FROM WHERE !!!
We Do Our Best To Help & Give You The Right Information